At Home Mini Peel Kit
AlumierMD At Home Mini Peel Kit exclusive to Urban Beauty & Skincare Centre.
In your kit you will find:
1 x Post Procedure Treatment kit containing, Sensicalm Cleanser, Recovery Balm & Sheer Hydration SPF 40
1 x sample of Enzymatic Peel (pot 1)
1 x sample of Aqua Infusion Mask (pot 2)
1 x Eye Rescue Mask Sachet
1 x sample of Brightening Accelerator (pot 3)
1 x reusable headband
1 x reusable sponge
- Moisten face and cleanse your skin well with an almond sized amount of Sensicalm Cleanser, remove with sponge and lukewarm water and pat dry. We recommend double cleansing if you are wearing makeup.
- Ensuring all traces of product are removed then apply a thin, even layer of Enzymatic Peel (pot 1) to your skin, avoiding the eye area.
- Whilst the Enzymatic Peel is working away on your skin, rinse sponge well with clean warm water.
- Enzymatic Peel can be left on the skin for up to 5mins, this is dependent on your skins tolerance, so don’t worry if you only manage 1-2mins.
- Remove Enzymatic Peel gently and thoroughly with your sponge and pat the skin dry.
- Apply the Eye Rescue pads under the eye area, followed by the Aqua Infusion Mask (pot 2) in a generous layer to the rest of your skin.
- Rinse your sponge clean and relax for 10-15mins.
- Remove your Eye Rescue pads before carefully removing the Aqua mask with your sponge and lukewarm water without touching where the eye pads have been.
- Using your ring fingers, gently pat the excess serum left on the skin from the eye pads into the skin around the eye area and include under the brow.
- Apply the Brightening Accelerator (pot 3) to the skin, avoiding the eye area, immediately followed by a generous layer of Recovery Balm.
- We recommend applying Sheer Hydration SPF after any exfoliating treatment, however, if you have done this routine in the evening and are ready for bed, there is no need.
- If you feel your skin needs another hydration boost, you can apply another thin layer of Recovery Balm before bed.
- In the morning, cleanse your skin well again, apply Recovery Balm, followed by your Sheer Hydration SPF40.
**Remember: AlumierMD is a medical grade skincare brand with specific active ingredients that work, so please remember to wear your SPF every day!
Caution: Do not use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or planning to become pregnant unless authorized by your health care provider. Do not use if you are allergic to aspirin, or any known derivatives. Please contact Urban prior to purchase if you have any other known allergies. Due to the exfoliating action on the skin, it is imperative that sunscreen is used in conjunction with these products to significantly reduce the risk of potential sun damage. Slight tingling can be expected with patients presenting a more sensitive or reactive skin type. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes, eyelids and mucous membranes. If irritation persists, discontinue use and consult a physician. Keep out of reach of children.
Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.