Neroli Bigarade Light Day Cream



This product used to be called 'Hydra Floral Everfresh Hydrating Light Cream.' Formulated with 98% natural-origin ingredients for 3 main actions: The skin feels fresh, plumped and smoothed. Tested under dermatological control. Suitable for sensitive skin. The remaining 2% of ingredients ensures the preservation and texture of the formula.